20 April 2009

My presents

I'm not sure its a right thing to do but I'm doing this anyway because to show my gratitude and appreciation to my my girlfriend and friends who has willingly to sacrifice they effort and time for me.

First thing to show is a present from my beloved Nacchi. She bought me one of the vocaloids, Miku Hatune.

Wow...lots of extra parts. Lets take a closer look.

Interesting... Time to have some fun.

Hello Miku.

Aint she cute ^^

Miku practicing for her concert.

Hey hey... What are you going to do with that leek? Careful, you might get hurt.

Told you so Miku.




Next is a Naruto watch.
Wonder who is inside.

Wow nice. Even though I'm not a fan of Sasuke but the pose is great.

Closer look at Sasuke.

Lets see the watch. What the? It's broken?

Aiyooo... Its written in Japanese or Chinese, either way, can't understand. Lets hope I can make it work.

Yay. I did it ^^


Now the last but hopefully not least one. This one came from my best office mates. Bless them.
I have no idea where this chick came from but she is quite hot ^^

Better dont underestimate her guys. I dont think she will think twice bout blowing our heads to tiny bits.

This pic is especially for my friend David John. I know you like this angle bro ^^ Nice thigh and wearing short skirts ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment