17 June 2009

Success

My order finally came. Took about two weeks to arrive and now its here. I took it from the post office at noon. I was suprise at the packing. And more suprised when I opened the package,

The package. I was hoping it was a box. LoL on me ^^

The item wrapped inside the bubble wrapper thing. Not even bigger than my palm. Really suprised me. Poor packing or I was expecting too much.

The four items I ordered. Yay it arrived in one piece ^^

Beware. What I have is the Jigoku Shoujo straw doll (but in my case string doll). Piss me off and I'll see you in hell ^-_-^ mwahahahaha.

The bracelet worn by Enma Ai. The bracelet's bell only rang when Enma Ai sends someone to hell.

Next item is Orihime hair pin which can turns into her a fairies that aids her in battle. Bought especially for my gf Nacchi ^^ hopes she likes it.

Last but not least. Its Haruhi brigade hand band. Bought it for fun. 2 more left to be collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment