26 August 2009

Jigoku Shoujo Straw Doll

Its been a while since my last entry. I'm really sorry.

Next is one of my scariest possession. Its the straw doll from Jigoku Shoujo but in my case string doll because its made from string.

I know it dosent look creepy at first glance but when you are staring at it at close range and in a low lighted room like mine. it is creepy.


Almost like the real doll itself.

In the anime, you'll receive this doll after you access the website from hell and wrote the name you want to get your revenge.

But you can only access it at midnight excatly at 12:00pm and once you entered a name there is no turning back.

After that then she will come and give you the doll herself.

Be warned!!! When one soul is cursed two graves are dug.


Then when you have pulled the string the contract is done. She will then sent he/her to hell immediately with a ring of a bell.

I found the website (thanks to Alan of HevnBoyz for sharing this).

Click here to enter. Beware... Once you entered there will be no turning back.



That all for now. Thanks for reading my blog.

Kamsahamnida.

Annyongihasaeyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment