20 November 2009

Dragon Ball

Sorry for another long absent but now exams are over (yay ^^) no more excuse for me not to blog anymore (unless I'm out of toys ^^ ).

Dragon Ball or "Mutiara Naga" in Malay, the manga that started it all why I'm love anime till today. My favorite character was obviously Goku-son or Son Goku (depends what language your reading). But today I'm not bragging bout the character but what started the entire anime/manga...the dragon ball itself.

As we know there are 7 dragon balls or in Malay "sesungguhnya Mutiara Naga itu ada 7 biji kesemuanya".

I know the box is not really fancy.

Behold the Dragon Balls. Its made from rubber and its really bouncy ^^. It would have been nice if its made from hard plastic or glass. It'll be more realistic.
Now does anyone out there know how to summon the dragon?

Its quite small. Almost the same size as a ping pong ball. I lost all my ping pong balls so I cant make a comparison for you all, really sorry *bow*

May be I should scatter it around Brunei and who can bring all to me will get something...

or...



Maybe not ^^

Well thats all for tonight.

Hope you enjoyed it and thank you.

1 comment: