02 June 2009

Katana 101 Part 4

Im really happy so I cant wait not to post it. Just bought it this afternoon from my no.1 wooden katana supplier, CH =D.

Now lets see whats inside this box.
Yeah I know, my floor needs some serious vacuuming.


Behold the content. Complete with plastic bag.



Wow...its sooooo white.


The handle.


The knob (its the string tied on the cover)


Now the most important part in Bleach. The hand guard. For all zanpakuto, the hand guard are not the same in awaken mode (after the name being pronounce).


Its totally awesome. I just love it.

This katana is from Bleach, Rukia Kuchiki, in its true form. And its name is...uhh...someone help...


Thank you Rukia for helping me =)


Well thats all for now so stay tune for more...

1 comment:

  1. Rukia's sword is so made of awesome *_*

    so white . . . and beautiful

    *____________*

    ReplyDelete