31 July 2009

Finally Opened

Sorry for me taking my time in posting this. I had second thoughts about opening it.
But its opened now so I cant turn back.

Lets see whats in it.

Now lets have a closer look.

Oh oh oh a cute cat on the top right corner =^^=


Extra hands. Just in case I break it or lost it I guess ^^D


Front view


Lets take a closer look.




I guess this is the predecessor of figma and revoltech.
The joints are simple and somehow easy to be broken.
But then again it works very well.

On one shoulder alone it has several ball joints and socket joints to move the arm.


The head joint can only do a nod.


Since the hand/ shoulder are the most movable, lets do some pose.




=^^= meow


The set provided for Vash to do his pose on. Wow there's even a cuff.

Now Vash and the platform with the kitty at his feet. And not to forget one of his hand cuffed.

I guess this is the original Vash before the repaint. Red cloak instead of black.


Now the extra stuff provided.
A broken lock, a tin can that has blood splattered on it and a cute black cat =^^=


Well that's it for Vash the stampede.

Wonder what should I post next time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment