17 July 2009

The Reveal

Well I guess its time now to let you know what's in 'the box'.

I did leave a clue for whats in it but now... The Reveal ( feels like the Ghost hunters of TAPS)

Its a Shinigami Captain Uniform.


And it belongs to Gotei 13 10th division Captain; Toshio Hitsugaya


Me without the captain's cloak.


Me and my own zanpakuto.


Now acting as the 10th division Captain.




Its really comfortable wearing it. But I accidently bought a bigger size so No, I'm not that fat from what you can see from the picture.



It also came with a bag. It cant carry much stuff as it would slide down to the base causing everything to mix up.



And also the sandals. I still cant figure out how to wear it.



Well that is what inside the package.

For any bleach cosplayer out there, lets hang out together and formed Brunei's Gotei 13 together. If there is a Brunei Gotei 13, can I join you guys?

Wonder what should I post next time. More cosplay or back to katana.

No comments:

Post a Comment