26 July 2009

New Collection

I truly apologize for being absent for a long time. I will do my best for a more frequent updates. Well lets get down to business.

This is the latest one I just bought. Bought it few days ago. I have no intention on buying a new toy for now but this toy really grabbed my attention.

I havent watch the anime or read the manga tho but there a few things bout it that made me bought it.

1st is it has movable joints and a secret weapon. The word secret weapon made me curious enough to buy it. I do like secret weapon or hidden weapon ^^

2nd is its repainted. Sure that means it is painted again so it looks waaaaay cooler than before.

Not much reason though but its a good enough reason for me. And plus there's a cute kitty kat with him too =^^=

Now I do need your help in deciding should I open the box so I can do a review on him or just let him in the box forever~~~~~~

I am counting on your opinion on this ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment