06 January 2010

#1 Villian

Well I guess its better to start the new year and to redeem myself for not posting so long with one of my best collection I have.

Surely some of you would know who I am going to post just from the tittle.

Yup, its the one and only one winged angel, Sephiroth.

As you can see, this Sephiroth came from the Kingdom Heart series, not from Final Fantasy 7 series.

A bit difference but still the same bad arse guy.


Oh no... The box is sealed. It seems that once I open it there is no turning back.

Oh well... Here goes...



Awesome. Totally awesome. Fine detail and well crafted figurines. Truly a Square Enix Product.



Oh look, an instruction manual.

Ok, so to pull the hand is like that. Useful indeed ^^


Now lets have a look with the legendary Masamune.

Truly a very long sword indeed. Even longer than my katana letter opener and Zangetsu.


Now time for some photo shoot.

Totally awesome. Well painted and design toy. Definitely a must have for FF7 fans like me ^^

The joints a bit stiff though. If only it was figma then it would be totally wicked ^^

From the back we can see where did he got the name "One Winged Angel".




Now Sephiroth with his masamune katana.

Im focusing both on his wing and masamune.




Hey hey hey... What are you thinking of doing now Sephiroth?!

Someone help!!!

Help!!!

Huh? Who's sword is that?!


Its Cloud Strife.

It dosent look so good now.

Hey hey dont fight in my room. I just recently cleaned it.

Should I make a digirama of their epic battle?



Well thats all for now, hope you guys enjoyed it as I did.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment