13 January 2010

Another one for the collection.

I was planning to post one more of my KH figurine but it seems that can wait. Im extremely happy to have this in one my katana/sword collection.

Finally I have my own shinai. YES, my own SHINAI for FREE ^^

I just got this shinai this afternoon from a friend. I'm truly in his debt for giving me something this really awesome.

Now for some pictures of it.

My shinai on the top one. What a perfect place to put most of my katana collection.

The shinai came with a brown cloth bag. I was really surprised when I got it since it really looks like a fishing pole bag.


Now a closer look on the bag. Do you really think a shinai could be in there? or a fishing pole?


Now the shinai out of the bag. Something looks wrong. Where's the arm guard?


Lets check the bag. Wow, a small pocket can be found on the top side of the bag.


Oh there it is the rubber arm guard.


Now thats more like it. Now Im ready to kick some butt. Just Kidding ^^


A final photo of my shinai and the rest of my katana collection.

Well thats all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed it ^^

1 comment: