09 January 2010

The Keyblade Master

Another post within a week. A good start for me and hopefully it continues ^^

Anyway for this time, its about Kingdom Hearts' hero, Sora.

I'm not a fan of KH actually but I did play one KH game and sadly I havent finished it.

Why I bought the figurine then? Well... Simple reason, the figurines looks very nice and the two keyblades are quite hard to resist (since I'm a huge fan of swords/katanas).

Well, lets begin.

Same box just like Sephiroth's one. Of course, both are Square Enix products.


I bought special Sora form edition because its cooler and have two keyblades (when your a big fan of something, it really affects your decision making).


Now Sora out of the box. Sorry bout the exposed picture. It happens sometimes but this time I did a rash decision that caused me to use this picture.


Not like Sephiroth, Sora is not provided with and stand. Who needs it when one has a pair of big shoes like him. Way big.


Its has the same joints of Sephiroth but since his arm joint attached to the sleeve then connected to the shoulder, it provides a greater flexibility than Sephiroth's.

Lets do some simple pose.




As you can see the fingers are made to move, not like Sephiroth which you have to switch hand to hold the sword. There is also something sticking out from his palm which enables him to hold his keyblades more firmly. Same techniques used byGundams.


Now the two keyblades.


As you can see there is a hole at the handle for the pointy thingy.


Now for some keyblade action pose.




Careful they small fella. You dont want to hurt yourself with it.


Well thats all for me today. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed reviewing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment